I started this build many years ago, but didn’t got any further than glueing the tranny to the engine. But since I bought this kit with my wife (in the very beginning of our relationship) in Luxembourg, I wanted to get it finished. I made a bold decission on the paint and went ahead. I kept it basically box-stock. I am missing a bit of motivation, so I am finishing older builds in the hope to regain my passion.
I did try for the very first time to tint the windows and have mixed feelings, in the beginning it looked good, but after I had the cab together, airbubbles started to show. I think it is because I didn’t use any heat. But it did teach me some stuff.